Sunday, February 20, 2011

Apple Discussion Boards

Sometimes one just gets lucky with Tech Support people. Today was one of those days.

I got a young student from Minnesota studying Japanese (my area of expertise) who helped me out enormously with various iPhone 4 issues I was having. I strongly recommend buying the extended warranty on this phone - the tech support has been US based, and by and large quite good.

The Japanese learner, Tech Support Rep Mary also told me about an Apple Corporate Resource of a list of sponsored Discussion Groups to be found at the following link:

http://discussions.info.apple.com/index.jspa

To thank her, I sent a nice email note to her boss and cc:ed her on it saying what a great job she did. Upshot of it all is the Boss is now going to see if we can get our Blog listed with other Academic-oriented Apple Users Blogs / Groups.

So Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment