Monday, July 5, 2010

New iPads

This Summer, the Loyola University of Maryland School of Education received a small technology grant. A big part of the grant is for the purpose of exploring creating some online courses. Related to that, several participants received iPads. I hope that I will be able to convince the other participants to blog with me about our individual and collective iPad experiences. At the beginning, I expect that we will have some entries about using the iPad in general, and I hope that, as we grow, we will post ways that we find to use the iPad educationally.

David Marcovitz
Associate Professor
Loyola University of Maryland
School of Education

1 comment:

  1. I have read your comments David. I was at a conference last week, so I haven't seen the iPad and have no idea how to use it, but I will join your blog and try to catch Nancy next week to figure out the hows and whats.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete